Business Factors & Finance is a full-service provider of working capital, ranging from factoring — the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount — to asset-based lending, accounts receivable financing and revenue-based loans. Whether you are looking for a Houston factoring company, need a business loan or would like to see if purchase order (PO) financing is right for you, contact one of our executives today to find the best working capital solution for your business.
Our Houston office serves all of Texas and provides the following services:
- Invoice, small business spot, and non-recourse factoring and startup financing. To figure out which type of factoring is best for your business, start a chat or contact one of our representatives.
- Business loans and other types of working capital, including:
Here are some of the advantages of working with Business Factors. (You will also find them on our Frequently Asked Questions page.)
- Simple credit qualifications and no upfront fees
- Advances of up to 96% of the invoice amount
- Over 20 years of experience in a variety of industries
- Know-how built by buying close to $1.2 billion in invoices annually
- Complimentary credit checks on your clients
- No restrictions on the use of proceeds
We have experience in serving the following industries:
- Oil and gas
- Information technology
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Fashion and apparel
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
Through its sister companies, Riviera Finance and America’s Factors, the Business Facilitators family of companies purchases more than $1.2 billion worth of invoices annually. In addition to factoring, Business Factors & Finance facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing, supply chain financing as well as equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.