Send cash flow problems down the road with truckingfactoring from Business Factors
Trucking and transportation companies and freight brokerages all play a vital role in our country’s economy. However, you may struggle with having to pay shippers, suppliers, and fuel charges while experiencing long-wait times for payment of your services. Freight bill factoring from Business Factors & Finance can change all that.
Learn why Business Factors & Finance differs from other freight broker factoring companies
Banks can make you wait 30, 60, 90 days or longer after you make your application to get your money. Business Factors & Finance can approve you in as little as 24 hours.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid contracts.
- Enjoy fast, easy freight bill factoring set-up.
- Save money with low fees.
- Let Business Factors & Finance take 100% of the risk by handling all collections of factored freight bills.
- Pay no upfront fees and save time with simple credit qualifications.
Get the money for your freight contracts now, not later
Unlike other factoring brokers and banks, Business Factors provides freight bill factoring, transportation factoring, and more that puts your money in your hands so you can get the money you need to complete deliveries.
How does a freight company qualify for factoring
Any trucking or transportation business can qualify for invoice factoring (even small companies with only one vehicle can qualify, as can the largest fleet in the nation). The most important qualifier is a customer base with reliable credit history (and a record of paying their bills on time).
Unlike other transportation factoring companies and you get friendly, professional, confidential consulting anytime. The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is all it takes to get freight bill factoring from Business Factors & Finance.
Rely on friendly, professional, confidential freight factoring consulting
Your transportation-based business does not have to be limited to the traditional funding options offered by banks or other freight factoring companies. Our programs provide you with the funds you need in as little as 24 hours. So don’t wait. We encourage you to check out our invoice factoring learning center to learn more about invoice factoring and how it can help your business.
Apply online or learn more about Freight Factoring:
- Benefits of Transportation Factoring and Freight Factoring
- Why Freight is Factoring’s Top Industry
- 3 Profit-Driving Tips For Freight Businesses
- 5 Ways to Improve Cash Flow For Your Freight Business
- 5 Tips For Freight Brokers To Build Their Clientele
- Freight Factoring Keeps Truckers on the Move
- 6 Tips to Lower Your Annual Freight Costs
- Filling the Truck Driver Shortage with Help from Freight Bill Factoring
- Is Freight Factoring Right for Your Business?
- Transportation Funding Secured for Boosting the Image of the Trucking Industry
Other Industries We Serve: