Business Factors & Finance Mission
The mission of Business Factors & Finance is to bring financial stability, growth and success to Canadian and American small and medium-sized (SMEs) businesses by being the most trusted factoring and working capital resource.
Established in 1999, Business Factors & Finance is run by two of the most reputable companies in the industry—Riviera Finance and America’s Factors—with experience going back well over 40 years. Combined, the three companies purchase more than $1.2 billion of invoices annually. In addition, Business Factors facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing, purchase order and supply chain financing, equipment purchasing and leasing.
- We cater to a wide range of industries, including telecom, Wi-Fi and cable, oil and gas, trucking, staffing and government contracts.
- Apart from factoring, we provide revenue-based loans, working capital facilities and cash flow loans.
- Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact us today to find the best working capital alternative.
Apart from factoring, Business Factors offers a full range of financial services:
- Asset-based lending
- Accounts receivable financing
- Cash-flow loans
- Freight bill factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Payroll factoring
- Revenue-based loans
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
- Working capital loans
- Purchase order financing
The company caters to a wide variety of industries and businesses:
- Information technology
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Oil and gas
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
The advantages of working with us are:
- Non-recourse factoring, meaning that we absorb the loss if the client does not pay
- Advances of up to 96% of the invoice face amount
- Easy application process with no up-front costs
- Over 20 years of experience in the freight, telecom, oil and gas, and payroll and staffing industries
- Low fees and complimentary credit checks on your clients
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Factoring in as little as 24 to 48 hours
Our professional representatives practice the following:
- Supporting the needs of local business people with the goal of helping them have the money necessary to operate effectively and grow their businesses.
- Providing the highest degree of confidentiality and local service customized to the business’ individual needs.
- Operating to provide quality and value.
- Listening to and caring about the needs of those we serve.
Contact Business Factors today to find the best working capital arrangement for your business.