Get paid for your government contracts with government financing from Business Factors & Finance
Having the government as a client can be very rewarding — except when you are waiting for payment. The money you need might include stuff for:
- Purchasing materials to finish the contract
- Making payroll for workers assigned to the project
- Overcoming design and development delays and much more
Confidently call Business Factors for factoring Government receivables
Whatever service or product you provide, Business Factors & Finance specializes in helping government contractors. By offering government contract funding and services that can solve the problem fast, Business Factors, as your government factoring specialist, can save you time and money. How exactly do we do this:
- Get approved for cash for your unpaid government contracts in 24 hours or less — not in weeks or months like banks.
- Receive an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid contracts.
- Experience a fast and easy set-up for government contract factoring.
- Pay low, money-saving fees on government contract financing.
- Save administrative time. Business Factors takes care of collecting on your contracts. We become your personal collection department.
- Call us for friendly, professional, confidential consulting anytime.
Business Factors & Finance requires no upfront fees and saves you time with simple credit qualifications, too. The financial strength of your customer, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is all it takes to receive government contract factoring from Business Factors & Finance.
Discover how easy government contract funding can be
As we said before, the government can be one of your best clients. And with that, Government factoring from Business Factors & Finance can eliminate the pain of waiting to finish a contract by providing the money on your unpaid contract receivables — and fast.