Ensure your business success with manufacturing factoring from Business Factors & Finance
Whether you are growing a facility or purchasing new equipment, capital is the crux of your business. From mining and metals, garment and textiles to chemicals and plastics, we have the expertise to keep your business growing.
In running a manufacturing facility or machine shop, your company success is often dependent on completing projects on time, meeting and increasing demand. But in the process, cash flow problems can make it difficult to:
- Meet payroll
- Pay down business expenses
- Purchase needed equipment and supplies
Now you can help ensure your business success with factoring services from Business Factors & Finance.
Get manufacturing loans from the experts
At Business Factors & Finance, we understand your business challenges and have been providing financing to manufacturing companies for many years. Applying for manufacturing financing loans, either through machine shop funding or factoring is faster and easier today than you could ever imagine.
- Receive an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid invoices or accounts receivable.
- Experience a fast, easy set-up process for all manufacturing loans.
- Receive your approval in 24 hours or less.
- Use manufacturing factoring options that are low cost.
- Business Factors handles the collection of factored invoices.
- Pay no upfront fees and experience simple credit qualifications.
- Use our friendly, professional, confidential consulting whenever you need it.
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is all it takes to get financing for your manufacturing facility from Business Factors.
Say goodbye to cash flow worries
We have helped many businesses just like yours obtain the manufacturing loans they need, and we are ready to help you now. At Business Factors & Finance, we understand that every business is unique, which is why we work with you personally to help you achieve success by getting your business out of your cash flow issues.