Business Factors & Finance is a full-service provider of working capital, ranging from factoring — the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount — to asset-based lending, accounts receivable financing and revenue-based loans. Whether you are looking for a factoring company in Detroit, need a business loan or would like to see if purchase order (PO) financing is right for you, contact one of our executives today to find the best working capital solution for your business.
Our Detroit clients are served out of our Chicago office, which provides the following cash flow solutions:
- Invoice, small business, spot, and non-recourse factoring, as well as startup financing. To figure out which type of factoring is best for your business, start a chat or contact one of our representatives.
- Business loans, including:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
- Asset-based loans
- Accounts receivable financing
- Cash flow loans
- Revenue-based loans
- Working capital loans
Here are some of the advantages of working with Business Factors. (You will also find them on our Frequently Asked Questions page.)
- Simple requirements and no upfront fees
- Advances of up to 96% of the invoice amount
- Over 20 years of experience in a variety of industries
- Know-how built by buying close to $1.2 billion in invoices annually
- Complimentary credit checks on your clients
- No restrictions on the use of proceeds
We have experience in serving the following industries:
- Information technology, including SaaS
- Fashion and apparel
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Oil and gas
Through its sister companies, Riviera Finance and America’s Factors, the Business Facilitators family of companies purchases more than $1.2 billion worth of invoices annually. In addition to factoring, Business Factors & Finance facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing, purchase order and supply chain financing, as well as equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Or call us anytime 24/7 at 800-672-3844.
Se Habla Español