If you are looking for a Baton Rouge invoice factoring company, contact Business Factors & Finance today. With offices throughout the U.S. and Canada, Business Factors & Finance is a full-service, turn-key financial services company established in 1999. Business Factors & Finance caters to small- and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue.
Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. It allows businesses to obtain working capital to finance their day-to-day operations and relies on the creditworthiness not of the business but of the business’s clients. Factoring with Business Factors has the following advantages:
- Advances of up to 96% of the invoice face amount
- Fast and easy factoring set-up
- Low fees and complimentary credit checks on your clients
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- No upfront fees and simple requirements
Our Baton Rouge clients are served out of our Houston, Texas, office. We offer a full range of cash flow solutions, including:
- Invoice, small business, non-recourse and spot factoring. In non-recourse factoring, if the invoice is ultimately not collected, Business Factors absorbs the loss. This is the opposite of recourse factoring, where the business that sold the invoice must replace the invoice or repay the purchase price if its client does not pay within a specified period of time. Spot factoring is a convenient way for a business to try out factoring by selling one or two invoices to a factor (as opposed to the business’s whole book).
- Asset-based and accounts receivable financing. Asset-based lending uses a company’s assets — such as its accounts receivable and inventory — as collateral. These loans are subject to a borrowing base, which is the maximum amount the business can borrow based on the value of its assets. To be eligible for asset-based financing, businesses should be operating for at least six months and have at least $1 million in annual revenue.
- Cash flow and revenue-based lending, as well as working capital loans. To find the best working capital solution for your business, contact our office today.
- Import and export financing. Import and export financing is a series of solutions designed to help importers and exporters finance their businesses. Options include purchase-order financing and factoring. Contact our office today to find the best solution for your business.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. This type of financing is extended to businesses that supply resellers so they can fulfill orders placed by end customers. PO financing is initiated by resellers and allows them to take on orders they would otherwise be unable to fulfill. This in turn helps them build stronger relationships with their clients.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
Business Factors has expertise in the following industries:
- Freight and trucking
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Information technology
- Government contracting
- Fashion and apparel
Business Factors also facilitates bridge and term loans, and equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact one of our executives today or fill out an application to get a quote.