Established in 1999, Business Factors & Finance is a full-service financial technology company that offers working capital to businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada. We cater to small and middle-market businesses (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for a Fresno, California, factoring company or need a loan to grow your business, contact one of our experts today to get started.
With an office proximate to Fresno, Business Factors provides the following services:
- Non-recourse and spot factoring services. Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. We offer non-recourse factoring, which means that if the invoice is ultimately not collected, we absorb the loss. This is the opposite of recourse factoring where the business that sold the invoice has to replace the invoice or repay the purchase price if its client does not pay within a specified period of time. Spot factoring is a convenient way to try out factoring by selling one or two invoices to a factor (as opposed to the business’s whole book).
- Small-business and invoice factoring. Depending on the industry, we offer up 96% of the invoice face amount, as well as fast and easy setup, low fees and complimentary credit checks on your clients.
- Asset-based and accounts-receivable financing. Asset-based lending uses a company’s assets — such as its accounts receivable and inventory — as collateral. These loans are subject to a borrowing base, which is the maximum amount the business can borrow based on the value of its assets. To be eligible for asset-based financing, businesses should be operating for at least six months and have at least $1 million in annual revenue.
- Cash-flow and revenue-based lending, as well as working capital loans. To find the best working capital solution for your business, contact us today.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. Purchase order financing is a way for resellers who lack cash flow to pay their suppliers to fulfill a large order. PO financing companies finance the cost of the order allowing resellers to profit and build a stronger relationship with their client.
Business Factors has expertise in the following industries:
- Freight and trucking
- Oil and gas
- Information technology, including SaaS
- Government contracting
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Fashion and apparel
Business Factors also facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing and equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact one of our executives today or fill out an application to get a quote.