Business Factors & Finance is a full-service, turn-key provider of financial services throughout the U.S. and Canada. Established in 1999 and backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Business Factors caters to small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for a Fremont factoring company, a business loan, purchase order financing or supply chain financing, contact us today to find the best working capital solution for your business. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Historically, when your business had cash flow problems, it had to turn to a bank for business loans. Doing that took weeks or more to get approval and get your needed money. Then you would have a loan that incurred more debt.
With an office in the San Francisco Bay Area, Business Factors offers the following services:
- Factoring arrangements. Factoring is the sale of pending invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount to a factoring company. To see how factoring works, please visit our Small Business Factoring or Payroll Factoring pages. Business Factors offers the following types of factoring and financing:
- Loans and other types of financing:
- Asset-based lending. This type of lending is based on a company’s assets, such as accounts receivable and inventory. To qualify, the company needs to be in business for at least six months and have at least $1 million of revenue.
- Accounts receivable financing. This can take the form of a loan or a factoring transaction. Contact one of our executives today to learn more or start a chat to answer any questions you might have.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. This type of financing is extended to businesses that supply resellers so they can fulfill orders placed by end customers. PO financing is initiated by resellers and allows them to take on orders they would otherwise be unable to fulfill. This in turn helps them build stronger relationships with their clients.
- Revenue-based loans.
- Working capital loans.
- Cash flow loans.
- Startup financing
Business Factors has expertise in the following industries:
- Information technology, including SaaS
- Government contracting
- Seafood factoring
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Freight and trucking
- Fashion and apparel
- Oil and gas
Business Factors also facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing, and equipment purchasing and leasing. Contact one of our executives today or fill out an application to get a quote.