Business Factors & Finance is a full-service provider of working capital, ranging from factoring — the sale of pending invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount — to asset-based lending, accounts receivable financing and revenue-based loans. Whether you are looking for a factoring company in Kansas City, need a business loan or would like to see if purchase order financing is right for you, contact one of our executives today to find the best working capital solution for your business.
Our Kansas City clients are served out of our Dallas, Texas office, which provides the following services:
- Invoice, small business, spot and non-recourse factoring as well as start-up financing. To figure out which type of factoring is best for your business, start a chat or contact one of our representatives.
- Business loans and other working capital solutions, including:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
- Asset-based loans.
- Accounts receivable financing.
- Cash flow loans.
- Revenue-based loans.
- Working capital loans.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. Purchase order financing is a way for resellers who lack cash flow to pay their suppliers to fulfill a large order. PO financing companies finance the cost of the order, allowing resellers to profit and build a stronger relationship with their client.
Here are some of the advantages of working with Business Factors: (You will also find them on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Non-recourse factoring of up to 96% of the invoice amount. With non-recourse factoring, if your client does not pay the invoice, Business Factors absorbs the loss.
- Simple requirements and no upfront fees. To learn what documents are needed to get started, contact us or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Complimentary credit checks on your clients. We use sophisticated software that tracks payment trends and alerts credit executives in real time in the case of a billing delinquency.
- Fast, 24- to 48-hour turnaround, even on the most challenging commercial credits. To get started, contact us today or request a quote.
We have experience in serving the following industries:
- Freight, trucking and transportation
- Oil and gas
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Government contracting
- Information technology, including SaaS
- Fashion and apparel
Through its sister companies, Riviera Finance and America’s Factors, the Business Facilitators family of companies purchases more than $1.2 billion worth of invoices annually. In addition to factoring, Business Factors & Finance facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing, supply chain financing, as well as equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.