Since 1999, Business Factors & Finance has been the premier commercial financing solution provider for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the U.S. and Canada. Supported by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Business Factors & Finance provides financial services for businesses with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for a Des Moines factoring company or need a business loan or purchase order financing, contact us today to find the best working capital solution for your business. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
With an office proximate to Des Moines, Business Factors provides a full range of working capital solutions, including:
- Factoring. Factoring is the sale of pending invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. Unlike business loans, factoring takes into account the financial health of a business’s customers, not of the business. Business Factors can help you monetize invoices in as little as 24 to 48 hours. For more information on factoring, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. Factoring can take many different forms, such as:
- Non-recourse factoring. With this type of factoring, if the account debtor (your client) does not pay, Business Factors absorbs the loss.
- Spot factoring. Spot factoring is a sale of one or two invoices without a long-term commitment and is a good way to try out factoring.
- Invoice factoring.
- Small business factoring (https://businessfactors.com/types/small-business-factoring/).
To find the best type of factoring for your business, contact us today.
- Business loans and other working-capital solutions, including:
- Asset-based lending. This is a type of lending based on a company’s assets, such as inventory and accounts receivable. To qualify, the company needs to be in business for at least six months and have at least $1 million of revenue.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. This type of financing is extended to businesses that supply resellers so they can fulfill orders placed by end customers. PO financing is initiated by resellers and allows them to take on orders they would otherwise be unable to fulfill. This in turn helps them build stronger relationships with their clients.
- Accounts receivable financing. This can take the form of factoring, an asset-based loan or a combination of both.
- Revenue-based loans. These loans are extended on the basis of a company’s historical and expected revenue.
- Working capital loans
- Cash flow loans
Business Factors has expertise in the following industries:
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Oil and gas
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Fashion and apparel
- Information technology, including SaaS
Business Factors also facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing, and equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact one of our executives today or fill out an application to get a quote.