Business Factors & Finance is a full-service, turnkey provider of financial services throughout the U.S. and Canada. Established in 1999 and backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Business Factors caters to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for a Wilmington factoring company, need a business loan, purchase order financing or supply-chain financing, contact us today to find the best working capital solution for your business. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
With an office proximate to Wilmington, Business Factors provides the following services:
- Factoring arrangements. Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount to a factoring company. To see how factoring works, please visit our Small Business Factoring or Payroll Factoring pages. Business Factors offers the following types of factoring and financing:
- Loans and other types of financing:
- Asset-based lending. This type of lending is based on a company’s assets, such as accounts receivable and inventory. To qualify, the company needs to be in business for at least six months and have at least $1 million of revenue.
- Accounts receivable financing, This can take the form of a loan or a factoring transaction. Contact one of our executives today to learn more or start a chat to answer any questions you might have.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, especially if you don’t have help. Contact one of our experts today for help in preparing a winning application.
- Purchase order (PO) financing This type of financing is extended to businesses that supply resellers so they can fulfill orders placed by end customers. PO financing is initiated by resellers and allows them to take on orders they would otherwise be unable to fulfill. This in turn helps them build stronger relationships with their clients.
- Revenue-based loans.
- Working-capital loans.
- Cash-flow loans
The benefits of working with Business Factors include:
- Non-recourse factoring of up to 96% of the invoice amount. With non-recourse factoring if your client does not pay the invoice, Business Factors absorbs the loss.
- Simple credit qualifications and no upfront fees. To learn what documents are needed to get started, contact us or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Complimentary credit checks on your clients. We use sophisticated software that tracks payment trends and alerts credit executives in real time in the case of a billing delinquency.
- Fast, 24- to 48-hour turnaround, even on the most challenging commercial credits. To get started, contact us today or request a quote.
We specialize in the following industries:
- Information technology, including SaaS
- Fashion and apparel
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Oil and gas
In addition, Business Factors & Finance facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing as well as equipment purchasing and leasing. Contact us today to get started.
Or call us anytime 24/7 at 800-672-3844.
Se Habla Español