Stand above your competition with factoring in New York.
From the Great Appalachian Valley across the Allegheny Plateau to the country’s leading port, New York State truly stands above the rest as the best place to run your business. It’s also the best place to be when your business has cash flow problems. That’s because, out of the many of New York factoring companies, there’s one that also stands above the rest — Business Factors.
Get a long list of benefits with factoring in New York from Business Factors.
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is what qualifies you for New York factoring from Business Factors. No other factoring companies in New York provide these important benefits:
- Eliminate the worry or time involved in collecting on factored invoices with non-resource factoring.
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees on New York invoice factoring.
- Experience a fast and easy set-up process.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- Get friendly, professional, confidential consulting.
- Pay no upfront fees.
- Receive approval in as little as 24 hours (not in 30, 60, 90 days or more as it is with banks).
- Save time with simple credit qualifications.
Invoice factoring in New York with Business Factors makes it possible for you to reduce your administration costs and give more generous terms to your customers.
Select the option that fits your business.
New York invoice factoring from Business Factors gives you all these choices and more:
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Construction factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Freight factoring
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
Stand above your competition by eliminating your cash flow problems with New York factoring from Business Factors. We’re local and dedicated to helping you grow your business.