Business Factors & Finance is a full-service, turnkey provider of financial services throughout the U.S. and Canada. Established in 1999 and backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Business Factors caters to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for New York invoice factoring, a business loan, purchase order financing or supply-chain financing, contact us today to find the best working capital solution for your business. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Our New York and New Jersey clients are served by our Mercerville, NJ office. The office provides the following services:
- Factoring arrangements. Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount to a factoring company. To see how factoring works, please visit our Small Business Factoring or Payroll Factoring pages. Business Factors offers the following types of factoring and financing:
- Loans and other types of financing.
- Asset-based lending. This type of lending is based on a company’s assets, such as accounts receivable and inventory. To qualify, the company needs to be in business for at least six months and have at least $1 million of revenue.
- Accounts receivable financing. This can take the form of a loan or a factoring transaction. Contact one of our executives today to learn more or start a chat to answer any questions you might have.
- Small Business Administration loans.
- Revenue-based loans.
- Working-capital loans
- Cash-flow loans
The benefits of working with Business Factors include:
- Non-recourse factoring of up to 96% of the invoice amount. With non-recourse factoring, if your client does not pay the invoice, Business Factors absorbs the loss.
- Simple credit qualifications and no upfront fees. To learn what documents are needed to get started, contact us or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Complimentary credit checks on your clients. We use sophisticated software that tracks payment trends and alerts credit executives in real time in the case of a billing delinquency.
- Fast, 24- to 48-hour turnaround, even on the most challenging commercial credits. To get started, contact us today or request a quote.
We specialize in the following industries:
- Information technology, including SaaS
- Fashion and apparel
- Telecom, wi-fi and cable
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Oil and gas
In addition, Business Factors & Finance facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing, purchase order and supply chain financing, as well as equipment purchasing and leasing. Contact us today to get started.