Factoring in Dallas, Texas
Established in 1999, Business Factors & Finance is a full-service financial technology company that offers working capital to businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada. Our Dallas office caters to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for a Dallas factoring company or need a loan to grow your business, contact one of our experts today to get started.
Our Dallas, Texas office provides the following services:
- Non-recourse factoring. Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. Our Dallas office provides non-recourse factoring, which means that if the invoice is ultimately not collected, we absorb the loss. This is the opposite of recourse factoring where the business that sold the invoice must replace the invoice or repay the purchase price if its client does not pay within a specified period of time.
- Spot factoring. Spot factoring is a convenient way to try out factoring. The business sells one or two invoices to a factor, rather than its whole book).
- Start up financing (link). Startups can benefit from factoring, which allows them to avoid taking on debt or sharing equity with venture capitalists.
- Small-business and invoice factoring. Depending on the industry, we offer up 96% of the invoice face amount, as well as fast and easy set-up, low fees and complimentary credit checks on your clients. We also offer Small Business Administration loans (link).
- Asset-based and accounts-receivable financing. Asset-based lending uses a company’s assets—such as its accounts receivable and inventory—as collateral. These loans are subject to a borrowing base, which is the maximum amount the business can borrow based on the value of its assets. To be eligible for asset-based financing, businesses must be operating for at least six months and have at least $1 million in annual revenue.
- Cash-flow and revenue-based lending, as well as working capital loans. To find the best working capital solution for your business, contact our Dallas office today.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. Purchase order financing is a way for resellers who lack the cash flow to pay their suppliers to fulfill large orders. PO financing companies finance the cost of the orders, allowing resellers to profit and build stronger relationships with their clients.
Business Factors has expertise in the following industries:
- Information technology
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Oil and gas
- Telecom, wi-fi and cable
- Fashion and apparel
Business Factors also facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing and equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact one of our executives today or fill out an application to get a quote. Our Dallas office serves the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, as well as other cities throughout Texas.