If you are looking for a Williston factoring company, contact Business Factors & Finance today. With offices throughout the U.S. and Canada, Business Factors & Finance is a full-service, turn-key financial services company established in 1999. Business Factors & Finance caters to small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue.
Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. It takes into account the creditworthiness of the business’s clients, not that of the business itself, and allows businesses to obtain working capital to finance their day-to-day operations. Factoring with Business Factors has the following advantages:
- Advances of up to 96% of the invoice face amount
- Fast and easy factoring set-up
- Low fees and complimentary credit checks on your clients
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- No upfront fees and simple credit qualifications
- Over 20 years of experience in a variety of industries
- Know-how built by buying close to $1.2 billion in invoices annually
With an office proximate to Williston, ND, Business Factors provides a full range of services, including:
- Invoice, small business, spot, and non-recourse factoring , as well as startup financing. To figure out which type of factoring is best for your business, start a chat or contact one of our representatives.
- Business loans, including:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
- Cash flow loans
- Revenue-based loans
- Working capital loans
- Accounts receivable financing
We have experience in serving the following industries:
- Oil and gas
- Freight and trucking
- Information technology
- Government contracting
- Fashion and apparel
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
Or call us anytime 24/7 at 800-672-3844.
Se Habla Español