Using Williston factoring when cash flow slows is like striking oil
Being located atop a booming oil patch is a big boon for your business. But the oil is not the only boon in your city. You also have Business Factors & Finance, the leading provider of Williston factoring, a service that pays you money now for your unpaid invoices and accounts receivable.
Factoring in Williston, North Dakota ends cash flow problems
Unlike business loans in Williston that come from banks, factoring in Williston by Business Factors & Finance is a fast, efficient and convenient way to get money when your cash flow slows.
- Factoring in Williston uses a fast and easy setup process — with no upfront fees.
- Approval happens in 24 hours or less.
- The cost of factoring in Williston is very low and it’s the best among Williston factoring companies.
- Williston factoring includes friendly, professional, confidential consulting.
- You get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid invoices or accounts receivable.
- You can reduce your administrative costs as Business Factors & Finance handles the collections of your factored invoices.
- Your qualification is based on the financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score.
Using BusinessFactors.com as your Williston factoring company makes it fast and easy to end your cash flow problems, lets you give more generous terms to customers and reduces your administrative costs, too.
Williston factoring can’t compare with business loans in Williston from banks
Banks make you wait weeks or months to get your money. Borrowing from them can increase your debt. Williston factoring comes in the form that matches your business needs and incurs no debt.
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Spot factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Freight factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Small business factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Construction factoring
Strike oil with Business Factors & Finance as your partner and Williston factoring company for oil & gas, freight, transportation, staffing or all over factoring needs.