Since 1999, Business Factors & Finance has been the premier commercial financing solution provider for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the U.S. and Canada. Supported by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Business Factors & Finance provides financial services for businesses with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for a Kansas City factoring company or need a business loan or purchase order (PO) financing, contact us today to find the best working capital solution for your business. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Our Kansas City office clients are served out of our Dallas, Texas, office. We provide the following services:
- Factoring. Factoring is the sale of pending invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. Unlike business loans, factoring takes into account the financial health of a business’s customers, not that of the business. Business Factors can help you monetize invoices in as little as 24 to 48 hours. For more information on factoring, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. Business Factors offer several types of factoring:
- Non-recourse factoring. With this type of factoring, if the account debtor (your client) does not pay, Business Factors absorbs the loss.
- Spot factoring. Spot factoring is a sale of one or two invoices without a long-term commitment and is a good way to try out factoring.
- Invoice factoring.
- Small business factoring.
To find the best type of factoring for your business, contact us today.
- Business loans and other working-capital solutions, including:
- Asset-based lending. This is a type of lending based on a company’s assets, such as inventory and accounts receivable. To qualify, the company needs to be in business for at least six months and have at least $1 million of revenue.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
- Accounts receivable financing. This can take the form of an asset-based facility, a factoring arrangement or a combination of both.
- Revenue-based loans
- Working capital loans
- Cash flow loans
- Purchase order financing. PO financing allows resellers to fund the cost of a large order by providing cash directly to their suppliers. This type of financing allows resellers to increase their profitability and build a stronger relationship with their clients.
We are experts in the following industries: