Business Factors & Finance is a full-service provider of working capital, ranging from factoring — the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount — to asset-based lending, accounts receivable financing and revenue-based loans. Whether you are looking for a Silicon Valley factoring company, need a business loan or would like to see if purchase order financing is right for you, contact one of our executives today to find the best working capital solution for your business.
Our Silicon Valley office serves all of Northern California and provides the following services:
- Invoice, small business, spot, and non-recourse factoring as well as startup financing. To figure out which type of factoring is best for your business, start a chat or Asset-based loans.To be eligible for asset-based financing, businesses must be operating for at least six months and have at least $1 million in annual revenue.
- Accounts receivable financing. This can take the form of an asset-based loan, a factoring transaction or a combination of both.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
- Cash flow loans
- Revenue-based loans
- Working capital loans
Here are some of the advantages of working with Business Factors: (You will also find them on our Frequently Asked Questions page.)
- Non-recourse factoring of up to 96% of the invoice amount. With non-recourse factoring, if your client does not pay the invoice, Business Factors absorbs the loss.
- Simple requirements and no upfront fees. To learn what documents are needed to get started, contact us or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Complimentary credit checks on your clients. We use sophisticated software that tracks payment trends and alerts credit executives in real time in the case of a billing delinquency.
- Fast, 24- to 48-hour turnaround, even on the most challenging commercial credits. To get started, contact us today or request a quote.
We have experience in serving the following industries:
- Information technology, including SaaS
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Fashion and apparel
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Oil and gas
Through its sister companies, Riviera Finance and America’s Factors, the Business Facilitators family of companies purchases more than $1.2 billion worth of invoices annually. In addition to factoring, Business Factors & Finance facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing, purchase order and supply chain financing, as well as equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.