Since 1999, Business Factors & Finance has been the premier commercial financing solution provider for small- and medium-sized enterprises SMEs in the U.S. and Canada. Supported by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Business Factors & Finance provides financial services for businesses with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for an oil and gas factoring company in Calgary or need funds to support your business in another industry, we are here to help you find the best working capital funding alternative.
Our Calgary office offers the following services:
- Oil and gas factoring. Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) to a factoring company. The advantage of factoring is that it relies not on the financial strength of the oil and gas business but that of its clients. Working with Business Factors is beneficial in a number of ways:
- We offer non-recourse factoring, meaning that if the client does not pay the invoice, we absorb the loss and the business owner owes nothing to us.
- Invoices can be cashed in as little as 24 to 48 hours, depending on the business owner’s need and the size of the deal. For more information, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Business Factors offers simple credit qualifications, asks for no upfront fees and provides free credit checks on a business’s clients.
- Other types of factoring for a wide range of industries — from telecom to freight to staffing — including:
- Business Factors also offers other working capital services:
- Asset-based lending. This is a type of lending based on a company’s assets, such as inventory and accounts receivable. To qualify, the company needs to be in business for at least six months and have at least $1 million of revenue.
- Accounts receivable financing
- Revenue-based loans
- Working capital loans
- Cash flow loans
- Purchase order financing
We are experts in the following industries:
- Oil and gas
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Information technology
Our Calgary, Alberta, office serves companies in Calgary, Edmonton and all cities throughout Alberta, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.