Rely on the agriculture factoring experts to help grow your agribusiness
Your industry — agriculture and produce — is always evolving and adapting to meet the changing needs of farmers, growers, packers, shippers, suppliers, and more.
When cash flow issues interfere with your operations, Business Factors & Finance has the farm financing solutions that are fast and convenient.
Use agriculture factoring to stop cash flow problems
At Business Factors & Finance, we understand the concerns and challenges of the agricultural industry, and specialize in providing you with personalized agriculture finance and other farm loans so you can:
- Pay your workers
- Expand your operations
- Purchase new equipment and supplies
- Pay down grower payables
Don’t wait 90 days or longer for your money
Applying for agriculture factoring, loans, farm financing, or farm equipment loans through Business Factors & Finance couldn’t be easier thanks to our easy credit qualification process and fast funding.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid invoices.
- Experience a fast and easy set-up process for farm loans.
- Get approvals in 24 hours or less, not in 30, 60, 90 days or more as it is with banks.
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees on all agriculture finance options.
- Eliminate the worry or time involved in collecting on factored invoices.
- Pay no upfront fees and save time with simple credit qualifications.
- Depend on us for friendly, professional, confidential consulting anytime.
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is all it takes to get agricultural factoring from BusinessFactors.com.
Count on friendly, professional, confidential consulting on farm loans
At Business Factors & Finance, we recognize the important role that agriculturally based businesses play in our world. Our agriculture factoring services can eliminate your cash flow problems and help your business grow.
Apply online or learn more about Farm Factoring:
- How To Improve Your Agribusiness With Agriculture Factoring
- 6 Tips For Starting An Agribusiness
- Agriculture Financing 101
- Agriculture Finance Can Be a Tricky Business
- Growing in The Agriculture Industry
Other Industries We Serve: