The holidays are officially here and December marks boom-time for wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and resellers in terms of sales. Of course, that’s a good thing, and for some businesses holiday sales account for half or more of their annual revenue.
Yet despite sky-high sales, cash flow can suffer during the holidays because businesses are waiting to collect on those sales. With businesses rushing to fulfill, ship and deliver orders, responsibilities of paying vendors on time can fall to the wayside. Oftentimes, businesses get so excited about flourishing sales they don’t think about poor cash flow and make the mistake of figuring the problem will resolve on its own.
Whether your clients are niche online retailers or big box stores (Walmart, Target, Macy’s, Sears, etc.) – you might not actually collect on those sales until late January or February. Let’s face it: They are all too busy selling to their customers to worry about paying you.
Feeling Scrooged? Get Financing Fast with Distributors Invoice Factoring
So don’t let your business suffer the holiday cash flow blues. Rather than waiting to get paid on time, you can partner with an invoice factoring company and know with confidence when you will get paid for your invoices. In addition to giving you peace of mind and improved cash flow, working with a distributors invoice factoring company can offer the following benefits:
- Get financing for your business in 24 hours — factoring receivables for wholesalers and distributors moves fast so you never have to turn down a major order again.
- Accounts factoring receivables for distributors can serve as your own “unlimited” arm of credit. This way, you can overcome previously imposed credit limits, which can stall your seasonal growth.
- Get capital when you need it – when you are growing the fastest and when your business is in high demand with factoring services.
- Flexible terms — once the busy season has passed and normalcy returns, you aren’t tied to any long-term commitments.
- Don’t be held hostage by the cash in your receivables. Account receivables factoring frees up that capital and puts it back in your pocket.
- Get capital for business growth in a matter of days without taking on a business loan, which means your business doesn’t have to take on any additional debt.
So don’t let this year’s busy season pass you by due to insufficient capital or credit. Do something about it by getting the money you need with factoring receivables for wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers.