Eliminate cash flow problems and stimulate business growth.
When you have cash flow difficulties or need immediate cash for business expansion or other needs, business factoring services from Business Factors is the solution.
Get cash for the money owed to you in as little as 24 hours.
Whatever you call it — invoice factoring services, factoring financial services, financial services factoring, or accounts receivable factoring — using business factoring services from Business Factors is your fast and simple way to get immediate cash in return for your invoices and accounts receivables.
You can get up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable while Business Factors collects on the invoice and takes on 100% of the credit risk.
Instead of waiting 30, 60, 90 days or even longer, you get cash for your accounts receivable and the money is in your hands in as little as 24 hours. With Business Factors, it’s surprisingly easy — no upfront fee, simple credit qualifications and friendly, professional, confidential consulting.
Rely on Business Factors to do what banks won’t do.
Cash flow problems are an issue with every business, whether you’re a growing start-up or a thriving enterprise. Business Factors eliminates the uncertainty of when you’ll get paid, and gives you freedom to expand your business.
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Construction factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Freight factoring
- Invoice factoring services
- Non-recourse factoring
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
Discover the advantages of business factoring services with Business Factors.
- Setup is a fast and easy process.
- Get cash for your invoices and get paid in 24 hours or less.
- Reduce administration costs associated with collection activity.
- Stop worrying about not having cash to meet business obligations.
- Give better terms to customers.
- Get funding that is based on the financial strength of your customers, and not your personal FICO and/or business credit score.