Get risk-free, instant access to the money owed to your business with non-recourse factoring
When your business is low on cash, you can turn to Business Factors & Finance to give you up to 96% of the money owed to you in cash now. Business Factors then collects the money directly from your customers. Unlike most companies providing factoring services, Business Factors & Finance typically provides non-recourse financing by taking 100% of risk and responsibility for collecting the invoice.
Bottom line: we will guarantee payment of the factored invoice, even when the customer is unable to pay.
Reduce your risk with non-recourse factoring
This approach is a higher risk for BusinessFactors.com, but a great option if you have a small business or are a start-up. Non-recourse financing from Business Factors & Finance helps your business in many ways, including:
- Gives you your cash quickly, with no strings attached.
- Eliminates often time-consuming and costly collection efforts.
- Removes all liability from your business if an invoice is not paid by your customer.
- Treats your customers the way you would treat them — with complete professionalism.
- Saves money over banks, which will charge you closing costs, origination fees, points, as well as interest.
Most factoring companies offer recourse factoring, also called recourse financing. This means that, if the invoice is not paid, the factoring company can obtain the money from the business that has received the cash advance.
Choose the option that fits your business goals
The vast majority of invoices Business Factors & Finance buys are non-recourse factoring, but Business Factors does conduct limited recourse financing. Any time Business Factors buys your invoices that are not originals and have already been mailed, our transaction becomes factoring with recourse. At BusinessFactors.com, customers have a choice in whether to use recourse factoring or non-recourse factoring.