Get risk-free, instant access to the money owed to your business with non-recourse factoring
When your company is low on cash, you can turn to Business Factors & Finance. Business Factors collects the money owed directly from your customers. Business Factors & Finance provides non-recourse financing by taking 100% of the risk of non-payment — and full responsibility for collecting the invoices.
Bottom line: We will guarantee payment of the factored invoice, even when the customer is unable to pay.
Reduce your risk with non-recourse factoring
This approach is a higher risk for BusinessFactors.com, but an excellent option if you own a small business or startup. Non-recourse financing from Business Factors & Finance helps your business in many ways, including:
- Gives you your cash quickly, with no strings attached.
- Eliminates often time-consuming and costly collection efforts.
- Removes all liability from your business if an invoice is not paid by your customer.
- Treats your customers the way you would treat them — with complete professionalism.
- Saves money over banks, which will charge you closing costs, origination fees, points, as well as interest.
Most factoring companies offer recourse factoring as well (also called recourse financing). With recourse factoring, if the invoice is not paid, the factoring company can legally obtain the money from the business that has received the cash advance.
Choose the option that fits your business goals
The vast majority of invoices Business Factors & Finance buys use non-recourse factoring, but at BusinessFactors.com, customers can choose whether to use recourse factoring or non-recourse factoring (note: when Business Factors buys invoices that are not originals and have already been mailed, the transaction becomes factoring with recourse).