Be a business rainmaker with Washington invoice factoring
Often known by non-residents as a state with a rainy climate, you know that Washington State is a great place to do business. It’s also a great place when your business has cash flow problems because you can end them in just days with Washington factoring from Business Factors.
Be approved for Washington factoring in 24 hours or less
Based on the financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, you can be approved for Washington factoring from Business Factors in less than a day. Once approved, you can get invoice factoring in Washington that pays you now for your invoices and accounts receivable.
Whereas banks can take weeks or months to loan you money, Washington invoice factoring with Business Factors gets you your money in days. Factoring in Washington is like a rainmaker for your business. It’s so easy, and you get benefits not available from other factoring companies in Washington.
- With invoice factoring in Washington from Business Factors, you can eliminate the worry or time of collecting on factored invoices.
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees.
- Experience a fast and easy set-up process.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- Get approved for your Washington factoring in as little as 24 hours.
- Ending your cash flow problems lets you give more generous terms to your customers and reduce administration costs, too.
Unlike other Washington factoring companies, Business Factors charges no upfront fees. We have simple credit qualifications and friendly, professional, confidential consulting, too.
Keep your cash flow flowing like the rain with factoring in Washington
Unlike many Washington factoring companies, Business Factors lets you choose from many Washington factoring options:
- Non-recourse factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Construction factoring
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Freight factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Spot factoring
- Small business factoring
By putting your business first with invoice factoring in Washington, Business Factors makes it fast and easy for you to grow your business.