If you are looking for a factoring company in Philadelphia, PA, contact Business Factors & Finance today. With offices throughout the US and Canada, Business Factors & Finance is a full-service, turn-key financial services company established in 1999. Business Factors & Finance caters to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue.
Our Philadelphia, PA office provides a full range of services, including:
- A variety of factoring services: invoice, small-business, non-recourse and spot. Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. It allows businesses to obtain working capital to finance their day-to-day operations and relies on the creditworthiness not of the business but of the business’s clients. Factoring with Business Factors has the following advantages:
- Advances of up to 96% of the invoice face amount
- Fast, easy factoring set-up
- Low fees and complimentary credit checks on your clients
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- No upfront fees and simple credit qualifications
- Asset-based and accounts-receivable financing. Asset-based lending uses a company’s assets—such as its accounts receivable and inventory—as collateral. These loans are subject to a borrowing base, which is the maximum amount the business can borrow based on the value of its assets. To be eligible for asset-based financing, businesses must be operating for at least six months and have at least $1 million in annual revenue.
- Cash-flow and revenue-based lending, as well as working-capital loans. To find the best working-capital solution for your business, contact our Philadelphia office today.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. Purchase order financing is a way for resellers who lack cash flow to pay their suppliers to fulfill a large order. PO financing companies finance the cost of the order allowing resellers to profit and build a stronger relationship with their client.
- Start up financing. Startups can benefit from factoring, which allows them to avoid taking on debt or sharing equity with venture capitalists.
Business Factors has expertise in the following industries:
- Oil and gas
- Telecom, wi-fi and cable
- Information technology
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
Business Factors also facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing and equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact (https://businessfactors.com/contact-us/) one of our executives today or fill out an application to get a quote. The Philadelphia office serves Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Or call us anytime 24/7 at 800-672-3844.
Se Habla Español