Explore the Oregon factoring service that can expand your business
Oregon played a big part in the country’s westward expansion and it’s now a great place to run your business. When you’re ready to expand your business, the last thing you need is cash flow problems. Fortunately, Business Factors is located in Oregon and we can make those cash flow problems go away by using Oregon invoice factoring.
Keep your business in a position to grow with factoring in Oregon
Based on the financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, your business can be approved for invoice factoring in Oregon within 24 hours.
Business Factors specializes in non-recourse Oregon factoring. You not only get the money now for your unpaid invoices, but Business Factors takes care of the collections of those factored invoices as well. You get:
- An advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid invoices or accounts receivable
- Fast and easy factoring setup process
- Low costs — the best among factoring companies
- No upfront fees and simple credit qualifications
- Friendly, professional, confidential consulting whenever you need it
Discover the alternative to banks and other factoring companies in Oregon
Business Factors doesn’t make you wait weeks or months to get your money. As the leader among Oregon factoring companies, we provide all these options:
- Small business factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Freight factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Construction factoring
- Spot factoring
Go local and grow
There’s no reason to use any other factoring companies in Oregon. Business Factors representatives are local and care about your business and your future.