Keep the ohi-yo flowing with Ohio invoice factoring
The name of our state, “Ohio,” originates from the Iroquois word “ohi-yo,” meaning “great river.” It’s a great state in which to do business. There’s another great river in Ohio and that’s your cash flow. But unlike the original, your business cash flow can slow down or even stop from time to time. Fortunately, you can get it running again with invoice factoring in Ohio from Business Factors.
Why Business Factors stands out from other factoring companies in Ohio
Of all Ohio factoring companies, Business Factors gives you the most for the least cost:
- A fast and easy setup for all your Ohio invoice factoring
- An advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable
- Approval for your invoice factoring in Ohio in just 24 hours
- Low, money-saving fees, no upfront fees and simple credit qualifications
- No collections to handle — Business Factors collects on your factored invoices
Banks can’t measure up
Banks can’t match the speed or convenience of Business Factors. Only Business Factors provides such a high level of friendly, professional, confidential consulting by your local Ohio factoring professional.
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is what qualifies you for factoring in Ohio from Business Factors.
Select from more options for invoice factoring:
- Spot factoring
- Small business factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Freight factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Construction factoring
- Accounts receivable factoring
Keep your cash flow flowing
Rely on the business-friendly service of Business Factors for Ohio invoice factoring all year long.
Or call us anytime 24/7 at 800-672-3844.
Se Habla Español