Discover the Baltimore factoring company that’s second to none
Baltimore has been a big trading city from its inception, so running a business here now has great advantages — that is, until cash flow problems interfere with your ability to operate.
Get factoring in Baltimore, Maryland that solves cash flow problems
In Baltimore, factoring from Business Factors can get your business moving again in as little as 24 hours. We’re unlike any other Baltimore factoring company.
Here’s why business loans in Baltimore have never been better:
- Start with a fast and easy setup process.
- Receive your approval in 24 hours or less.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid invoices or accounts receivable.
- Enjoy low costs — the best among Baltimore factoring companies.
- Reduce administrative costs, as Business Factors handles the collections of factored invoices.
- Pay no upfront fees and experience simple credit qualifications.
- Use our friendly, professional, confidential consulting whenever you need it.
- No contract minimums and we’ll waiver contract terms as needed.
- Complete package provided within 48-72 hours (invoices provided).
- Experience non-recourse factoring only – we take on the risk.
When you’ve eliminated cash flow problems by using this smart Baltimore factoring resource, you can give more generous terms to customers, too.
Don’t rely on banks for business loans in Baltimore
Business Factors doesn’t make you wait 90 days or more to get your money. Plus, as Baltimore factoring experts, we offer you all these options:
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Spot factoring
- Government contract financing
- Small business
- Non-recourse factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Credit card factoring
Don’t let cash flow interfere with operations ever again
Getting factoring in Baltimore, Maryland from Business Factors is based on the financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score. So don’t let cash flow problems hold your business back. Call Business Factors today.