Established in 1999, Business Factors & Finance is a full-service financial technology company that offers working capital to businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada. Our Baltimore office caters to small and medium-sizes enterprises (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for a factoring company in Baltimore or need a loan to grow your business, contact one of our experts today to get started.
Our Columbia, Maryland office provides the following services:
- Factoring services, including:
Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. It allows businesses to obtain working capital to finance their day-to-day operations and relies on the creditworthiness not of the business but that of the business’s clients. Working with Baltimore factoring company Business Factors offers the following advantages:
- Advances of up to 96% of the invoice face amount
- Fast and easy factoring set-up
- Low fees and complimentary credit checks on your clients
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- No upfront fees and simple credit qualifications
Business Factors also offers a variety of financing options to suit differing needs:
- Asset-based lending and accounts-receivable financing. Asset-based lending uses a company’s assets— such as its accounts receivable and inventory— as collateral. These loans are subject to a borrowing base, which is the maximum amount the business can borrow based on the value of its assets. To be eligible for asset-based financing, businesses must be operating for at least six months and have at least $1 million in annual revenue.
- Cash-flow and revenue-based lending, as well as working capital loans. To find the best working capital solution for your business, contact our office today.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. Purchase order financing is a way for resellers who lack cash flow to pay their suppliers to fulfill large orders. PO financing companies finance the cost of the order allowing resellers to profit and build stronger relationships with their clients.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
Business Factors has expertise in the following industries:
- Information technology
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Oil and gas
- Telecom, wi-fi and cable
Business Factors also facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing and equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact one of our executives today or fill out an application to get a quote. Our Columbia, Maryland office serves other cities in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Get started now. Apply online
Or call us anytime 24/7 at 888-234-6663.
Se Habla Español