Boost your cash flow with Illinois invoice factoring
Illinois invoice factoring involves taking your current invoices and accounts receivable, paying you for them now for a low fee, then handling the collections. Illinois factoring gets you the cash flow you need to run and grow your business, get in a position to give more generous terms to customers and reduce your administration costs.
Get factoring in Illinois even Abe would approve of
Best known as the home of Abe Lincoln, Illinois is also home to the leading Illinois factoring company — Business Factors & Finance. Of all Illinois factoring companies, BusinessFactors.com give you the most for the lowest cost.
- No collections to handle — Business Factors & Finance collects on your factored invoices
- Low, money-saving fees, no upfront fees and simple credit qualifications
- A fast and easy setup for all your invoice factoring in Illinois
- An advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable
- Approval for your invoice factoring in Illinois in just 24 hours
Other factoring companies in Illinois can’t beat Business Factors & Finance
Other Illinois factoring companies can’t match the long list of benefits you get from Business Factors. Banks can’t match the speed. Only Business Factors & Finance provides such a high level of friendly, professional, confidential consulting by your local Illinois factoring representative.
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is what qualifies you for factoring in Illinois from BusinessFactors.com.
Business Factors & Finance provides more options for invoice factoring:
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Construction factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Spot factoring
- Small business factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Freight factoring
Rely on the honesty and business-friendly service of Business Factors & Finance when you need to boost your cash flow.