Overcome mountains of cash flow problems with Colorado factoring from Business Factors
As home to the beautiful Rocky Mountains, a dry climate, and the fittest citizens in the nation, Colorado is a great place to do business. It’s also a great place to be when your business has cash flow problems. That’s because it’s home to Business Factors — the top company doing invoice factoring in Colorado.
Count the ways you can benefit from Business Factors factoring in Colorado
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is what qualifies you for Colorado invoice factoring from Business Factors. No other Colorado factoring companies provide these valuable benefits:
- Eliminate the worry or time involved in collecting on factored invoices.
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees for invoice factoring in Colorado.
- Pay no upfront fees.
- Get friendly, professional, confidential consulting.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- Experience a fast and easy set-up process.
- Receive approval in as little as 24 hours, not in as many as 90 days as it is with banks.
- Save time with simple credit qualifications.
PLUS, factoring in Colorado with Business Factors makes it possible to give more generous terms to your customers and reduce your administration costs.
Get factoring just the way you want it
No other Colorado factoring companies give you the options you get from Business Factors:
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Construction factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Freight factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
Overcome mountains of cash flow problems with Colorado factoring from Business Factors.