Business Factors & Finance is a full-service provider of working capital, ranging from factoring — the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount — to asset-based lending, accounts receivable financing and revenue-based loans. Whether you are looking for a Bakersfield factoring company, need a business loan or would like to see if purchase order financing is right for you, contact one of our executives today to find the best working capital solution for your business.
With an office local to the region, Business Factors provides the following services:
- Invoice, small business, spot and non-recourse factoring as well as start-up financing. To figure out which type of factoring is best for your business, start a chat or contact one of our representatives.
- Business loans, including:
Here are some of the advantages of working with Business Factors: (You will also find them on our Frequently Asked Questions page.)
- Simple requirements and no upfront fees
- Advances of up to 96% of the invoice amount
- Over 20 years of experience in a variety of industries
- Know-how built by buying close to $1.2 billion in invoices annually
- Complimentary credit checks on your clients
- No restrictions on the use of proceeds
We have experience in serving the following industries:
- Oil and gas
- Freight and trucking
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Government contracting
- Information technology
- Fashion and apparel
Through its sister companies, Riviera Finance and America’s Factors, the Business Facilitators family of companies purchases more than $1.2 billion worth of invoices annually. In addition to factoring, Business Factors & Finance facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing, purchase order and supply chain financing, as well as equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.