Since 1999, Business Factors & Finance has been the premier commercial financing solution provider for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the U.S. and Canada. Supported by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Business Factors & Finance provides financial services for businesses with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for an Arizona factoring company, need a business loan or purchase order financing, contact us today to find the best working capital solution for your business. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
With an office proximate to Phoenix, Business Factors provides a full range of services including:
Receive Arizona factoring that gets you approved in 24 hours
Factoring in Arizona doesn’t have to take up to three months or more as it does with banks. Invoice factoring in Arizona from Business Factors puts cash in your pocket fast:
- Factoring. Factoring is the sale of pending invoices (accounts receivable) at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. Unlike business loans, factoring takes into account the financial health of a business’s customers, not of the business. Business Factors can help you monetize invoices in as little as 24 to 48 hours. For more information on factoring, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. The Arizona office offers the following types of factoring:
- Non-recourse factoring. With this type of factoring, if the account debtor (your client) does not pay, Business Factors absorbs the loss.
- Spot factoring. Spot factoring is a sale of one or two invoices without requiring a long-term commitment and is a good way to try out factoring.
- Invoice factoring.
- Small business factoring.
To find the best type of factoring for your business, contact us today.
- Business loans and other working-capital solutions, including:
- Asset-based lending. This is a type of lending based on a company’s assets, such as inventory and accounts receivable. To qualify, the company needs to be in business for at least six months and have at least $1 million of revenue.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. This type of financing is extended to businesses that supply resellers so they can fulfill orders placed by end customers. PO financing is initiated by resellers and allows them to take on orders they would otherwise be unable to fulfill. This in turn helps them build stronger relationships with their clients.
- Accounts receivable financing
- Revenue-based loans
- Working capital loans
- Cash flow loans
We are experts in the following industries: