Think big for your business with Nova Scotia factoring
Nova Scotia may be Canada’s smallest province, but it can still provide your business with big resources. One of them is Nova Scotia invoice factoring from Business Factors to help you take care of any cash flow problems — fast.
Be approved in 24 hours or less
Factoring in Nova Scotia doesn’t have to take weeks or months. With Business Factors on your side, invoice factoring in Nova Scotia from Business Factors puts cash in your pocket fast:
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees on invoice factoring in Nova Scotia.
- Experience a fast and easy set-up process.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- Eliminate the worry or time involved in collecting on factored invoices.
- Be approved for Nova Scotia factoring in as little as 24 hours based on the financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score.
With Business Factors you pay no upfront fees (unlike some Nova Scotia factoring companies), get simple credit qualifications and enjoy access to our friendly, professional, confidential consulting, too.
Turn to this trusted Nova Scotia factoring company with confidence
When you have no cash flow problems, your business can give more generous terms to customers and reduce administration costs. So choose the Nova Scotia factoring option that’s right for you and call Business Factors now.
- Non-recourse factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Freight factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Construction factoring
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
There’s no reason to shop around for the right Nova Scotia factoring company. Business Factors helps make sure your business can keep going and keep growing.