Take advantage of St. John’s factoring to end your cash flow problems
Being the oldest English-founded city in North America gives St. John’s special recognition. As a business owner, there is another reason it deserves extra notice. It is because it is a proud location of Business Factors — today’s most business-friendly source of business loans in St. John’s.
Today’s problems are gone tomorrow with St. John’s factoring
You may think business loans in St. John’s are something you must do with your bank. Unfortunately, banks can take months to approve you for a loan and get you your money. When your cash flow slows, it can interrupt your entire business operation. Waiting months is not an option.
No bank and no other St. John’s factoring companies can do what Business Factors does.
That is, get you the money you need quickly and painlessly.
- Pay no upfront fees and get simple credit qualifications based on the financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score.
- Get approval for factoring in 24 hours or less.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- Experience a fast and easy setup process for factoring.
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees.
- Reduce administrative costs by eliminating the time involved in collecting on factored invoices.
- Put your business in the position to give more generous terms to customers.
Factoring in St. John’s from Business Factors puts you first
There’s no reason to wait weeks or months to get factoring in St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador. All the options you need are available from this one-of-a-kind St. John’s factoring company:
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Construction factoring
- Freight factoring
- Spot factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Small business factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
Ensure solid cash flow forever with St. John’s factoring
Now you can be the first business in the oldest North American City that says goodbye to its cash flow problems forever. With one call to Business Factors, factoring in St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador makes it happen.
Or call us anytime 24/7 at 800-672-3844.
Se Habla Español