Carry on great business traditions with British Columbia factoring
Fur trading posts were the first established businesses in British Columbia, and your business is here now carrying on that great tradition of commerce. Fortunately you can do it without worrying about cash flow problems. That’s because another local company — Business Factors — provides invoice factoring in British Columbia.
Stop cash flow slowdowns immediately with factoring in British Columbia
Other British Columbia factoring companies can’t match this long list of services you get when you use Business Factors for British Columbia factoring.
- Save time with simple credit qualifications.
- Receive approval in as little as 24 hours, not in weeks or months as it is with banks.
- Pay no upfront fees on your British Columbia invoice factoring.
- Get friendly, professional, confidential consulting.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- Experience a fast and easy set-up process.
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees for invoice factoring in British Columbia.
- Eliminate the worry or time involved in collecting on factored invoices.
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is what qualifies you for British Columbia invoice factoring from Business Factors.
Match your needs
- Small business factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Freight factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Construction factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Spot factoring
Controlling your cash flow by using British Columbia factoring from Business Factors makes it possible to give more generous terms to your customers and reduce your administration costs, too. Carry on great business traditions by putting Business Factors British Columbia factoring on your team.