Never worry about making payroll with payroll factoring from Business Factors & Finance
When your cash flow is reduced, paying your employees can be your biggest concern. At the same time, you may have supplies or equipment to purchase, overhead to cover and many other business expenses.
Your first thought may be payroll funding. But a better option is payroll factoring from Business Factors & Finance. Advance payroll factoring lets you receive the money you need without adding debt.
Get the money for your invoices now, when you need it
Unlike banks, Business Factors & Finance makes the transaction fast and simple. Instead of waiting 30, 60 or 90 days to get payroll financing, we can typically make it happen in 24 hours.
Enjoy many convenient payroll financing benefits
With Business Factors & Finance, advanced payroll funding is a simple process:
- Receive an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid contracts.
- Get fast, secure payroll funding set-up.
- Save money with our low fees.
- Say goodbye to risk, as Business Factors handles the entire collection process.
- Incur no upfront fees and get simple credit qualifications.
- Count on friendly, professional, confidential consulting anytime.
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is what it takes to be approved for payroll factoring.
Opt for the debt-free way to overcome cash flow issues
Payroll factoring gives you the salary advances you need to cover your employee’s payrol, when you need them. So call us today and discover how easy it is to overcome cash flow problems that prevent you from making payroll.
Apply online or learn more about Payroll Factoring:
- Why Your Business Needs Payroll Factoring
- 4 Common Payroll Tax Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Sustain Payroll for Your Staffing Business During Growth
- Secure Payroll Financing Even When You Think You Can’t Afford It
- Start-Up Temp Agency Gets Help with Staffing Factoring
- Higher Minimum Wage Means Higher Payroll Financing for Small Businesses
- Payroll Financing Helps Businesses Meet Staffing Demands
- 4 Common Payroll Mistakes to Avoid
Other Industries We Serve: