Since 1999, Business Factors & Finance has been the premier commercial financing solution provider for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the U.S. and Canada. Supported by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Business Factors & Finance provides financial services for businesses with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue. Whether you are looking for a factoring company in Boston or need a business loan or purchase order (PO) financing, we are here to help you find the best working capital funding alternative.
Our Dedham, Massachusetts, office – which serves New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts and New England – provides the following services:
- Factoring. Invoice factoring — also known as accounts receivable factoring — is the sale of outstanding invoices (accounts receivable) to a factoring company like Business Factors. The advantage of factoring is that it relies not on the financial strength of the business but that of its clients. Working with Business Factors is beneficial in a number of ways:
- We offer non-recourse and spot factoring. Non-recourse means that if the client does not pay the invoice, we absorb the loss and the business owner owes nothing to us. Spot refers to the practice of selling one or two invoices — as a way to try out factoring — as opposed to the business’s whole book.
- Invoices can be cashed in as little as 24 to 48 hours, depending on the business owner’s need and the size of the deal. For more information, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Business Factors has simple requirements, asks for no upfront fees and provides free credit checks on the business’s clients
- Other working capital services include:
- Asset-based lending. This is a type of lending based on a company’s assets, such as inventory and accounts receivable. To qualify, the company needs to be in business for at least six months and have at least $1 million of revenue.
- Accounts receivable financing
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. These loans may require a lot of paperwork and can be hard to qualify for, but we can help you prepare a winning application.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. Purchase order financing is a way for resellers who lack cash flow to pay their suppliers to fulfill a large order. PO financing companies finance the cost of the order, allowing resellers to profit and build a stronger relationship with their client.
- Revenue-based loans.
- Working capital loans.
- Cash-flow loans.
We are experts in the following industries:
- Information technology, including SaaS
- Telecom, Wi-Fi and cable
- Freight and trucking
- Government contracting
- Oil and gas
- Fashion and apparel
Or call us anytime 24/7 at 800-672-3844.
Se Habla Español