If you are looking for a factoring company in Atlanta, GA, contact Business Factors & Finance today. With offices throughout the US and Canada, Business Factors & Finance is a full service, turn-key financial services company established in 1999. Business Factors & Finance caters to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with $50,000 to $50 million in annual revenue.
Our Alpharetta, Georgia office provides a full range of services, including:
- A variety of factoring services: invoice, small business, non-recourse and spot. Factoring is the sale of outstanding invoices at a discount to a factoring company like Business Factors. It allows businesses to obtain working capital to finance their day-to-day operations and relies on the creditworthiness not of the business but of the business’s clients. Factoring with Business Factors has the following advantages:
- Advances of up to 96% of the invoice face amount
- Fast and easy set-up
- Low fees and complimentary credit checks on your clients
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- No upfront fees and simple credit qualifications
- Asset-based and accounts receivable financing. Asset-based lending (ABL) uses a company’s assets—such as its accounts receivable and inventory—as collateral. These loans are subject to a borrowing base, which is the maximum amount the business can borrow based on the value of its assets. To be eligible for ABL, businesses must be operating for at least six months and have at least $1 million in annual revenue.
- Cash-flow and revenue-based lending, as well as working capital loans. To find the best working capital solution for your business, contact our Atlanta office today.
- Purchase order (PO) financing. Purchase order financing is financing extended to a supplier of a reseller to fulfill orders placed by end customers
Business Factors has expertise in the following industries:
- Information technology
- Fashion and apparel
- Freight and trucking
- Government contractors
- Oil and gas
- Telecom, wi-fi and cable
- Seafood factoring
Business Factors also facilitates bridge and term loans, import and export financing and equipment purchasing and leasing. Services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact one of our executives today or fill out an application to get a quote. The Alpharetta office serves Atlanta, Roswell, Macon and all other parts of Georgia.