Use medical factoring from Business Factors to prevent cash flow problems
As a healthcare facility, you must work with many different types of insurance providers, including HMOs and Medicare/Medicaid. It can take up to 90 days in some cases to receive payment. This slow cash flow can interfere with the successful operation of your business.
Business Factors can help. Our medical receivables factoring can help eliminate this problem by providing you with fast, easy financing and factoring for your invoices, accounts receivables, and purchase orders.
Eliminate shortages that can affect your operations
While you’re providing the important care your patients need, medical accounts receivable factoring from Business Factors can ensure that you always have the money you need to pay for:
- Medical, service and maintenance staff
- Needed medications and equipment
- Facilities operational costs
Get the money you need STAT
To get you the money you need from banks can take as long as the HMOs, Medicare/Medicaid and other insurance providers. Not Business Factors. Our medical receivable factoring process can get you approval to get money for your unpaid invoices in 24 hours or less. That’s because factoring medical receivables is our business. With Business Factors, you get all the benefits
- An advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid invoices.
- Fast and easy medical accounts receivable factoring set-up process.
- Low, money-saving fees.
- Non-recourse factoring that means we handle the collection of your factored invoices, a service not always available from other medical factoring companies.
- No upfront fees and simple credit qualifications.
- Friendly, professional, confidential consulting.
With Business Factors, the financial strength of your payers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is all it takes to get medical receivables factoring.
Eliminate cash flow problems today
Factoring your medical receivables through Business Factors is the smart, convenient and efficient way to prevent cash flow problems at your healthcare facility so you and your staff can focus on your big responsibility — caring for patients.