Recognize a second star in Texas offering Texas factoring.
As the Lone Star State, Texas makes a big mark on the nation. As a business operator in Texas, you might like to know of another star in our state that can help you make a big mark by avoiding cash flow problems.
Shine the light on Business Factors.
You’ll think Business Factors is a star the first time you call them. That’s when you’ll learn that Business Factors can turn your unpaid invoices and accounts receivable into ready cash fast with Texas invoice factoring. Invoice factoring in Texas means you can stop worrying when you need cash.
We may be one of many Texas factoring companies, but we are local and have a Texas-friendly attitude toward those we serve. Other factoring companies in Texas don’t give you the long list of services you can count on from Business Factors.
- We can advance you up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- You can count on us to take care of collecting the funds so you can reduce your administrative costs.
- You get approved for Texas invoice factoring in 24 hours or less.
- Factoring in Texas puts you in the position to provide more generous terms to your customers.
- You get friendly, professional, confidential consulting.
- Pay no up-front fees.
- Get simple credit qualifications.
- Enjoy a fast and easy setup process.
Invoice factoring in Texas ends the cash flow problems that interrupt the growth of your business.
Rather than having to wait weeks or months as you would with a bank, Business Factors puts your Texas factoring in place quickly so you get your money fast. No other Texas factoring companies can give you this many options and more:
- Non-recourse factoring
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Freight factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Construction factoring
- Accounts receivable factoring
Meet the star at invoice factoring in Texas that keeps your cash flowing.
Call now and discover that the factoring in Texas you get from Business Factors is based on the financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score.