Meet the resource ready to give you affordable invoice factoring in Tennessee.
As the Volunteer State, Tennessee has a population that steps up and helps others. As a business operator it’s important to know there’s a business ready to step up and help you eliminate your cash flow problems with Tennessee factoring.
Meet Business Factors, your Tennessee factoring experts.
With Tennessee factoring from Business Factors, you can turn your invoices, accounts receivable, credit card charges, or contracts into ready cash fast. That’s because factoring in Tennessee is based on the financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score. You get your money without incurring additional debt.
Unlike banks, Business Factors gives you invoice factoring in Tennessee that approves you in 24 hours or less and gets you your money in just days. Banks require tons of paperwork, have a difficult loan process, and then charge you interest for the money you get from them. Unlike other Tennessee factoring companies Business Factors makes every step of the process easy so you can spend your time running your business and not applying for money.
Here’s why Tennessee invoice factoring from Business Factors is the best:
- You pay no upfront fees and get simple credit qualifications.
- There are no collections to conduct. Business Factors handles the collections of your factored invoices.
- Setup is fast and easy.
- Money is advanced to you that equals up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid invoices or accounts receivable.
- Friendly, professional, confidential consulting is available whenever you need it.
- Costs are some of the lowest among factoring companies in Tennessee.
Factoring in Tennessee ends your cash flow problems.
By using Business Factors as your Tennessee invoice factoring resource you gain even more. You put your business in the position to give more generous terms to customers and reduce your administrative costs. As Tennessee factoring experts, we offer you all these options:
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Spot factoring
- Small business factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Construction factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Freight factoring
- Invoice factoring
Let Business Factors step up and help you end your cash flow problems with invoice factoring in Tennessee.