Solve your cash flow problems “sooner” with Oklahoma factoring.
It’s great to be doing business in The Sooner State. Pioneers that arrived “sooner” got the great reward of their own land. There’s a reward waiting for your business when you call Business Factors, too. We’re the Oklahoma factoring provider that comes to your rescue fast when your business has cash flow problems.
Here’s why Business Factors is the “sooner” company
- Be approved for Oklahoma factoring in 24 hours, unlike banks that can take weeks or months.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable for a low fee and incur no debt.
- Experience a fast, easy set-up process.
- Eliminate the worry or time involved in collecting on factored invoices — Business Factors does that for you.
Other factoring companies in Oklahoma don’t offer the full scope of services available from Business Factors. You pay no upfront fees and get simple credit qualifications and friendly, professional, confidential consulting services.
Business Factors is best of the Oklahoma factoring companies because it saves you the most time and effort.
Invoice factoring in Oklahoma keeps your business going.
By solving your cash flow problems, you can give more generous terms to your customers and reduce administration costs. With Oklahoma invoice factoring, you can take advantage of opportunities, complete projects and deliveries or even make payroll. You can basically eliminate business interruptions caused by slow cash flow. It’s the financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, that qualifies you for factoring in Oklahoma from Business Factors.
You get many options for factoring in Oklahoma.
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Freight factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Construction factoring
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
Solve your cash flow problems sooner, not later.
Business Factors uses invoice factoring in Oklahoma to keep your business going and growing. So don’t wait.