Call the most service-oriented factoring company in Georgia to solve your cash flow problems.
As one of the 13 original colonies in the U.S., Georgia has a rich and colorful history. It’s also a place where you can turn your business’s cash flow problems into history — with the help of Business Factors, the truly service-oriented invoice factoring company in Georgia.
All these benefits are a phone call away.
Georgia invoice factoring doesn’t have to take months like it does getting money from banks. No other Georgia factoring providers can match the full scope of services you get from Business Factors. You pay no upfront fees and get simple credit qualifications and friendly, professional, confidential consulting services.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees on Georgia factoring.
- Experience a fast and easy set-up process.
- Get approved for Georgia factoring in as little as 24 hours.
- Eliminate the worry or time involved in collecting on factored invoices.
Few factoring companies in Georgia do what Business Factors can do.
Eliminating your cash flow problems puts your business in a position to give more generous terms to your customers and reduce your administration costs. The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is what qualifies you for factoring in Georgia from Business Factors.
Let the top Georgia invoice factoring company help you with one of these many Georgia factoring options:
- Non-recourse factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Freight factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Construction factoring
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
Add your cash flow problems to the history books. Turn to Business Factors for factoring in Georgia.