Discover how Florida invoice factoring can boost your business.
With the longest coastline in the U.S., Florida is heaven to beach lovers, boaters, and tourists who spend money. The environment makes it heaven for business owners, too. But when your cash flow slows down due to unpaid invoices, things don’t seem so nice.
Fortunately, you can get Florida factoring that will make it seem like heaven again.
No one beats Business Factors’ Florida factoring policies and processes
Business Factors wins over other Florida factoring companies by providing all of these benefits:
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- Experience a fast and easy Florida invoice factoring set-up process.
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees.
- Don’t worry about collecting on factored invoices — Business Factors does it for you.
- Get approved for invoice factoring in Florida in as little as 24 hours.
See why Business Factors is better than other factoring companies in Florida.
Factoring in Florida shouldn’t take 30, 60, or 90 days as it does with banks. Business Factors’ elimination of upfront fees, simple credit qualifications and friendly, professional, confidential consulting makes it happen fast.
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is what qualifies you for factoring in Florida from Business Factors. Plus, once you have your cash, you can give more generous terms to customers and reduce your administration costs.
Unlike many Florida factoring companies, Business Factors does it all.
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Freight factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Construction factoring
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
Call Business Factors for factoring in Florida that helps your business feel like it’s in heaven all year long.