Forget cash flow problems with California factoring from Business Factors.
The discovery of gold quickly grew the population of California. There’s still gold in California for your business when it has cash flow problems. It’s California factoring from Business Factors.
5 ways Business Factors’ factoring in California beats the rest.
- Get an advance of up to 96% of the face amount of your invoices or accounts receivable.
- Experience a fast and easy set-up process.
- Enjoy low, money-saving fees, pay no up-front fees and save time with simple credit qualifications.
- Eliminate the worry or time involved in collecting on factored invoices.
- Receive approval for your invoices in as little as 24 hours
You also get friendly, professional, confidential consulting. The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is what qualifies you for invoice factoring in California from Business Factors.
By eliminating cash flow problems, you can give more generous terms to your customers. Because Business Factors collects on your invoice factoring in California, you can reduce your administration costs, too.
Get paid on your accounts receivable now.
Unlike many factoring companies in California, Business Factors provides you with the California factoring option that fits your business needs:
- Accounts receivable factoring
- Construction factoring
- Credit card factoring
- Invoice factoring
- Non-recourse factoring
- Freight factoring
- Financial services factoring
- Small business factoring
- Spot factoring
Go for the gold.
Of all the other California invoice factoring companies, Business Factors is the best. With factoring in California from Business Factors, you avoid the cash slowdowns that keep your business from growth and success.