Connect with the telecom financing provider that can eliminate your cash flow problems
Whether your specialty in the telecom business involves the laying of new fiber-optic cable, underground utilities, dish installing or cable TV contracting, cash flow issues can put a real damper on your operations.
Discover Business Factors — the telecom funding source that ends your cash flow problems
You may have turned to a bank or other telecom working capital providers in the past. But no other resource or financial tool can beat telecom factoring from Business Factors.
For a flat fee, telecom factoring lets you get the money owed to you on unpaid invoices and accounts receivable — without incurring additional debt from borrowing.
Receive your telecom funding now — when you need it
Banks providing telecommunications financing can take as much as 90 days or more to get you the money you need. Business Factors delivers the speed, terms and business-friendly attitude that make getting your money as simple as a phone call. Our process is unique to the telecommunications funding business:
- Get approved in as little as 24 hours.
- Avoid risk, as Business Factors takes care of the entire collection process, unlike other telecommunication funding sources.
- Get an advance on up to 96% of the face amount of your unpaid invoices.
- Incur no upfront fees and get simple credit qualifications.
- Save money on set-up.
- Relax while Business Factors collects your unpaid invoices for you.
The financial strength of your customers, not your personal FICO and/or business credit score, is all it takes to get telecom financing from Business Factors. Turn to us for telecom factoring plus friendly, professional, confidential consulting anytime.